Voices of One Surgery would be delighted to represent your voice in relation to the global surgery movement. If you have any stories, insights, interviews, statements or any other ideas you would like to share, our editorial team will be happy to consider it for publication. We welcome any submissions under the guidelines below. Please feel free to email us your article directly to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the submission form at the end of this page.
- Any subject in relation to global surgery.
- High quality, copyright free media – photography or video.
- Especially voices from low income countries – we will edit your english if required.
- Inspiring and hopeful stories.
- Unique and new voices.
- Articles between 800 – 2000 words long.
We do not accept:
- Any offensive or derogatory material to any person.
- Any plagiarised or non-copyright free material.
- Any politically inflammatory material. We aim for constructive dialogue with government and non-government institutions.
- Any material not related directly or indirectly with the global surgical agenda.
- As author, you will be fully credited for your article within the print.
- Your work will be published and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Patients’ consent must be obtained via your local policy guidelines if media submitted to us includes their image.
- The editor’s decision to accept or reject a submission is final. There is no appeals process. There is no obligation for the editor to explain this decision.